- Begin a yoga practice
- Accommodate injuries
- Deepen an existing practice
- Start a home practice
- A structural assessment of the body
- Asana (postures)
- Pranayama (breathing exercises)
- Focus on alignment and adjustments
- Philosophy and meditation
Private classes will be specifically designed to meet your needs and requirements. Together we will identify goals you would like to achieve as well as areas that need to be worked on with your practice. My aim is to give you the tools you need to feel safe and secure within your practice and help you tune into your body and breath.
Classes are 1.5- 2 hours and can be held in my studio, outside in nature or in the comfort of your own home.
Please contact me for more information or to schedule your class.